|Grand Harbor Marina, LLC is pleased to provide you with information regarding our Rental Program.|
1. Reservations - Call 1-662-667-5551 for reservations. Our reservations agents will be pleased to assist you and can accept your deposit via a major credit card over the phone. Reservations are considered confirmed upon receipt of deposit. A confirmation letter will be mailed to you via postal service or email. Unconfirmed reservations are subject to cancellation within 7 days.
2. Security/Damage Deposit - A security deposit of in the amount of one night's stay is required for each reservation and is due upon check-in. This deposit does not apply to rent and automatically converts to a damage deposit at check-in. Renters are responsible for damages above the amount of the deposit.
3. Rent Payment - Your total rental payment is due upon arrival. We gladly accept cash, traveler checks, money orders, cashier's checks, certified checks, and most major credit cards including VISA, MasterCard, and American Express. There is a 3.5% convenience fee for the use of credit cards
4. Check-In and Check Out Times - Check-in time is 3:00 PM. If you plan to arrive after 5:00 PM, call us and we will be happy to plan for a special late check-in (prepayment of rent is required). Checkout time is 11:00 AM. Keys and Floats must be returned or you will be charged a $40.00 fee for each key set not returned.
5. Parking - Please park ONLY in the parking spaces that do NOT have RESERVED written on the ground. There is no rental parking allowed under the pavilion parking area. Your vehicle will be booted and you will be charged $150 fine for parking there. Your vehicle must be registered with the Marina Office BEFORE check-in. You will receive a parking tag that must be displayed in your rearview mirror during your stay here with us.
6. Cancellations -You have the right to cancel with 30 days written notice and will avoid cancellation charges. If less than 30 days' notice prior to arrival is given, the deposit will be held for lost rent, unless the unit is rebooked for the same rental period. No refunds for early departure can be given.
7. Taxes- All condominium rental fees are subject to 7% Mississippi State taxes and 2% Lodge Tax. Vacation rentals in TN are subject to Tennessee State taxes 9.75% and 5% Lodge Tax.
8. Furnishings - All rental properties are equipped with central air conditioning and heat, dishwasher, microwave, washer/ dryer and basic cable TV unless indicated otherwise. Décor, style and color schemes may vary and are subject to change without notice. All rentals are furnished with linens, towels, dishes, cookware, coffee pot, toaster, etc. Any missing items will be charged to you upon departure.
9. Departure Cleaning - Cleaning is provided upon departure for an additional fee that will vary depending upon which of our rental units you have occupied. Prior to your departure please dispose of all trash in proper containers, place dirty dishes in the dishwasher and run (a dishwasher tablet is provided for this purpose), and place one load of towels in washing machine and start wash cycle (one box of laundry detergent is provided for this purpose) lock all doors and return the keys to the Marina office. Excessive cleanup will result in a deduction from your deposit, such as "party cleanup".
10. Maintenance - We make every effort to keep each unit and its equipment in good working order. In the event maintenance is required, we will strive to repair it as soon as possible after being notified. No refund or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failure.
11. No Pets, Charcoal Barbecue Grills, or Smoking- Pets are not allowed in the rental units. Failure to comply with this may result in the forfeiture of your security deposit and possible eviction of the animal and the renter without refund of rent or deposit. Smoking is not permitted in the rental units. Smoking is allowed on some of the balconies provided the balcony door is closed-ask which units allow smoking on balconies. Charcoal barbecue grills are strictly prohibited in the rental units. A charcoal barbecue grill is provided in our pool pavilion area. Availability is based on a first come, first serve basis. Any failure to comply with any of these WILLS result in the forfeit your entire security deposit, charges for repairs/cleaning required as a direct result violation of Grand Harbor's rental policies, and possible eviction.
12. Family Environment - We are very serious about maintaining a family atmosphere for the quiet enjoyment of all our guests. We rent only to family groups and responsible adults. No one under the age of 23 may reserve a vacation rental unit. No fraternities, sororities, school or civic groups allowed. Absolutely no house parties allowed. Violations of the above or violations of any of Grand Harbor Marina, LLC's rental policies are grounds for immediate eviction without refund of rent or deposit.
13.. Rates are subject to change without notice. Grand Harbor reserves the right to require a minimum number of nights stay during peak or holiday periods. Call for availability. Holiday weekends include but are not limited to: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's.
14. Errors in Printing - Although Grand Harbor take every precaution, errors in price and description can occur in printing. We reserve the right to correct such errors; however, we cannot give refunds and are not responsible for changes in furnishings and equipment by the owners.
15. Unit for Sale - In the event the property you are renting is on the market for sale, we may find the need to show the property during your visit. We will make every effort to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt your vacation.
16. Amenities - Grand Harbor Marina, LLC offers a wide array of amenities for your enjoyment. A beautiful lakeside swimming pool with cabana, exercise room, and tennis court are located steps away from the condominiums. As a condo renter, you have access to all Grand Harbor recreation facilities. Championship golf courses and the Shiloh National Military Park are minutes away. We are happy to put you in touch with boat rental operators if you desire a boat to use while at Grand Harbor. If you have other needs, please ask and we will make every attempt to accommodate them. If you plan to bring a boat, please advise your reservations agent so they may assist you to arrange for a slip, trailer parking, etc.
17. Pool -To gain access to this area each member of your party ages 6 and up MUST wear the Grand Harbor Marina wristband that will be assigned to you upon your arrival. If additional wristbands are needed you may get them from the Marina Office There will be no admittance to the pool area without this wristband. There is NO LIFEGUARD on duty at any time! An adult must accompany children under 12. Swim at your own risk.
In booking a Vacation Rental, The Renter fully understands and agrees that the Owner and Grand Harbor Marina LLC assumes no responsibility for any personal accidents or injuries that may occur. This agreement hereby releases the Owner and Grand Harbor Marina, LLC from all liability for loss, death, damage, or injury to any person about the condition or use of property. The Renter shall indemnify and hold harmless the Owner and Grand Harbor Marina, LLC from any claims, suits, actions, damages, liability, or expenses about and injury. Under no circumstances shall the Owner or Grand Harbor Marina, LLC be liable for indirect, consequential, special, or exemplary damages.