|IT IS IMPORTANT YOU READ AND ACKNOWLEDGE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS PRIOR TO PROCEEDING WITH YOUR RESERVATION REQUEST.|
1. This reservation request is not a guarantee as to availability until a "vacation specialist" contacts you to verify the unit's status, and your eligibility as outlined below.
2. Lacey Realty Inc. /Casa Mar Resort provides accommodations for family groups only. LEASEHOLDER MUST BE 24 YEARS OF AGE. Rentals to sororities, fraternities, and high school are specifically prohibited.
3. This reservation is not binding until tenant has executed a lease agreement outlining all terms and conditions, and confirmed the reservation with a refundable down payment within 10 days.
4. Tenant understands these properties are individually owned, and equipped according to the tastes and preferences of the owner. No guarantees can be made to the guest about expectations of quality of furnishings. Agent will make every reasonable effort to have any malfunctioning appliances (air conditioners, dishwashers, televisions, etc.) repaired during the stay, but no refunds for inoperative appliances will be offered or expected.
5. Check-In time is at 2:00 P.M.; keys are to be picked up at the Casa Mar Resort Office. Check-Out time is at 10:00 A.M. Lacey Realty Inc. /Casa Mar Resort ask that dishes are washed and put away, and trash is removed upon departure. A limited number of early check-ins will be offered to guests who desire this convenience. The cost is at least $50 (depending on the size of the property) plus tax. Note that we cannot offer the "Early Check-In" if the unit is rented the preceding week or urgent repair is needed. You will be notified about confirmation of your "Early Check-In" request.
6. Payments on rentals can be made by personal check (more than 14 days prior to check in only). Any payments made within 14 days of arrival are to be made with guaranteed funds (certified check, cashier's check, money order, traveler's checks, and cash).
7. All rental rates are subject to a 5% service charge, and all applicable taxes (7% state sales tax, 5% local lodging tax).
8. In cases of cancellation, no refund of rents will be made unless the cancellation is no less than 45 days prior to arrival or until the cancelled period is re-rented and confirmed. If the cancelled period is re-rented, any rent monies paid will be refunded to you, less a $50 fee. Guests are not permitted to sub-let the rental property.
9. Additional provisions and conditions are outlined in the lease agreement. Guest will advise themselves of all provisions prior to execution of agreement, and abide by same.
I HAVE READ AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE ABOVE PROVISIONS AND NOW WISH TO MAKE A RESERVATION.