|1. Guests acknowledge and understand that he/she is a guest of the owner and not a tenant and that he /she is not acquiring any interest in the property. |
2. It is understood that each unit and furnishings are privately owned. Absolute Beach Rentals is the sole agent for the owner.
3. Occupancy and use of the premises shall not be such as to disturb or offend neighbors or residents. The agent has the prerogative to terminate this agreement and to ask disruptive guests to vacate the premises immediately.
4. Information regarding individual listings is believed to be accurate but cannot be guaranteed. We encourage guests to inspect the premises at check-in.
5. If you must cancel your reservation and we are able to re-rent the unit for the same time period, your deposit less a $75.00 cancellation fee will be refunded. However, if we are not able to re-rent, no money will be refunded.
6. Guests acknowledge and understand that checkout time is no later than 10:00 AM. Check in time is no earlier than 2:00 PM for houses, cottages and apartments and 3:00 PM for condominiums.
7. Guests shall be solely responsible for any property damage, accident and/or injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including but not limited to: loss of money, jewelry, and other items of personal property, arising out of, or in any way related to guests use of the premises, or use of the items of personal property provided by Absolute Beach Rentals or provided by the owner. Guests shall inspect and be familiar with proper use and application of such items prior to using them. Guests hereby agree to indemnify and hold Absolute Beach Rentals harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way related to guests use of the premises or the items of personal property provided therein. Guests assume the risk of injury or other losses relating to any recreational activities and will hold owner and its agents harmless with respect there to.
8. Guests shall leave premises in a clean, undamaged and unchanged condition. Please leave your rental unit as you found it. Return all furniture to its original placement. Any damage or failure to clean prior to departure will result in a loss of part or all of your Security Deposit. The agent reserves the right to charge guests for any repairs or special cleaning at the sole discretion of Absolute Beach Rentals.
9. If unit is equipped with a telephone, guests agree to make all long distance calls collect, by credit card or charge to a third number.
10. Units are furnished and supplied for a fixed number of occupants only as specified in the property information section. If you have questions about sleeping arrangements, please ask us. Over crowding will result in eviction without refund.
11. Parking is provided only for the number of vehicles as specified in the property information section and shall be strictly adhered to. Hookup, parking or setup of campers, motor homes, tents etc. are not allowed.
12. Upon arrival, if you find that your rental unit is not cleaned satisfactorily or there is any other problem, you must report it to us within one hour of your arrival, so that the problem can be corrected in a timely manner. Please do not delay as we can not verify cleanliness or previous damage once the unit has been occupied for a full hour after check in.
13. Pets are not allowed, unless specifically included in the property information section for your unit.
14. Trash policies must be adhered to or guests will incur a $50.00 fee.
15. We can not guarantee against mechanical failure of appliances or household fixtures. Please report any inoperative equipment to our office immediately. We will make every reasonable effort to repair the problem quickly during business hours.
16. Linens, towels and paper products are not provided in the rental of your unit.
17. A security deposit is required on all summer rentals. The deposit may be $250 or $500 depending on the property. The first half is required with the initial amount due within 10 days of making the reservation. The second half is due with your final payment 30 days prior to check-in. The security deposit will be returned to you by our business check within 14 business days of your departure providing the rental unit is left in the same condition as found.
18. Guest CHECK IN and CHECK OUT is at our office at 11 First Street, Suite A, Old Orchard Beach, ME 04064, right next to the Old Orchard Beach Chamber of Commerce near the Amtrak Platform. Please return all keys to this location. Lost keys or keys not returned will result in a $25 charge per key.
19. Violations of any provisions of this agreement may result in immediate eviction without refund at the sole discretion of Absolute Beach Rentals or an agent thereof.
20. All guests under 21 years of age must be acompanied by a parent or legally responsible adult.
DISCLAIMER: PRICES, AMENITIES, AND AVAILABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
I HAVE READ AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE ABOVE PROVISIONS AND WISH TO CONTINUE WITH MY RESERVATION.
----- IMPORTANT -----
You will soon receive an email response from Absolute Beach Rentals. Subject to availability you will also recieve an agreement which must be signed and returned to our office within 10 days to confirm your reservation. A deposit of 50% of the total cost will be required to confirm your reservation within ten days. Please refer to your email confirmation. We accept cash, personal or certified checks, money orders, Visa, Discover and MasterCards.
Your friends at Absolute Beach Rentals
See you this summer!